Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Inside Those Pretty Eyes

Take a good look at them
Talking
Giggling
Laughing
Unstoppable
Look at their eyes,
So pure and gentle
Shining brightly
Searching for new hopes
No shadows of loneliness
No sorrows
Look at the curve of their mouth
Shouting loudly
Challenging the future
Look at their hands,
So small yet so strong
Grasping eagerly
Shaping a new world
Look at their bare foot,
Stepping boldly
Walking through the path of wilderness
Go on my sweet Childs
Be brave
Love is all around
No one can bring you down
No one
Not even me
Although no longer I can feel the warm of your moving body
Still it remains
Still I can feel it
The sense of completeness
It’s so real
So genuine
It’s so good to know that’s true
It’s so right to be there
To be in that valuable time
No regrets
Dedicated to all of my beautiful sisters and brothers in Nangroe Aceh Darussalam

No comments: